Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Intro to the gift of marriage

Welcome to the gift of marriage! The purpose of this blog is help enrich and bless those who are wanting to have the best marriage possible, no matter what stage of their marriage they are in. Whether you are on the brink of divorce or happily married for many years, there is an opportunity to be able to bless others through your experiences and help bring back the sacred institution of marriage to a nation that has been ravaged by broken homes and all the aftermath that comes with that.
This is a place that I would like be a resource for married couples and even those thinking of getting married to build a foundation that will last a lifetime. I am by no means an expert on marriage relationships but I am continually wanting to learn and grow in my relationship. I would like this to be a place where people can share their real life experiences from their marriages without the worry of others knowing who they are.
This is a new project for me, so there will obviously be a learning curve. I ask you to bare with me, and also for your help in making this a blessing for others.

No comments:

Post a Comment